ISRAEL is a militaristic, anti-democratic, racist, apartheid, ethnic-cleansing, genocidal, intolerant, theocratic, rogue state: 

  •  92% of all the land inside the Green Line of Israel is reserved for Jews only; the rest of the land, approximately 8%, is for the non-Jewish people who comprise 20% of the total Israeli population. Therefore, it is a segregated, apartheid country…
  • This is further evidenced by the fact that there are Jews-only by-pass roads that go to Jews-only settlements built on stolen Palestinian land.
  • Non-Jews are never given permits to build inside Israel.Jews are only allowed to marry fellow Jews inside Israel or else the marriage is not considered valid or legal, therefore there is not religious freedom nor freedom of choice.
  • It is against Israeli law for Christians to hand out Christian literature (or for Muslims to hand out Islamic literature) on the streets in Israel, therefore there is no religious freedom.
  • Israel is a “Jewish state”, whereby all Jews receive preferential treatment in every way, therefore it is NOT a democratic, secular state.
  • In fact, non-Jewish Israelis are not allowed to run for office in Israel if they want to run on a platform calling for Israel to transform into a truly democratic, secular country…
  • At all Israeli [news] papers, all the journalists are Jewish, therefore there is no “equal representation” even in the media, nothing close to it. NO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY for non-Jews.
  • Jews from around the world are encouraged by the Israeli government to go to Palestinian Territories and steal Palestinian land using guns for illegalJewish settlements

Meanwhile, Palestinians are forced to live under strict curfew, roadblocks, and checkpoints, which strangulate any kind of normal life…

  • Palestinians in the Palestinian Territories of the Gaza Strip & the West Bank must pay taxes to Israel yet they do not have the right to vote in Israeli elections. This is taxation without representation. This is tyranny.
  • Discrimination is not allowed [by law] in the U.S. but in Israel political leaders openly call for a transfer of non-Jews from Israel. Newspapers constantly print racist, discriminatory articles about non-Jews. Racist, anti-Arab graffitti is everywhere in Israel and allowed to stay there.
  • Palestinian refugees, who were chased off their land in terror in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created by the UN who gave away Arab land that was NOT theirs to give away in the first place to Jewish Europeans, have never been allowed to return to their homeland of Palestine-Israel even though it is their right according to UN Resolutions and International Law.